The two hundred foot law is a regulation that prohibits a liquor license from being issued to a premises that is within two hundred feet of a school, church, synagogue or other place of worship. My clients are often surprised to find out about this rule and it often eliminates otherwise perfectly acceptable locations for their businesses.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses