A difficult question to answer for clients is, “What do I do if someone stole my idea?” Unfortunately, ideas are not protectable. Many people are really puzzled to find this out. Quite simply, an idea has no protection. Fortunately, the tangible expression of that idea in the form of a copyright holds protection. In some cases, the know-how associated with the idea in the form of a patent also has protection. But, an idea by itself is not protectable.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses