When someone creates a tangible expression, such a photograph, a writing, or even software code, they have what is called a Copyright. It’s the rights regarding the copying, distribution and duplication of that expression. In certain circumstances, I recommend that my clients register their copyright. Registering the copyright will give them enhanced protections in the event of a litigation about a work that is copyrighted.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses