If a company provide goods or services, and they brand those services, they have what’s called a trademark. A trademark will tell the public the source of that good or service. A trademark can be a very useful business asset and in certain circumstances, I recommend that my clients register the trademark. Trademark registration will not only increase your recovery and rights in the event of a litigation, it also puts the world on notice that a certain mark – whether it be a logo or just your business name – belongs to you and to you alone.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses