A contract is a written understanding between two or more parties with regard to setting forth the terms and conditions of their business arrangement. In my experience, the best contracts are ones that are clear and concise. My goal is to have a common understanding – a meeting of the minds if you will – between the two parties. My goal is to never have a contract that I’ve drafted end up as part of a litigation. The goal of the contract is to just have a memorialization of what each party wants and what each party needs to do to satisfy the business relationship.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses