(718) 767-1177 info@coranober.com

Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing

As a Queens Business Attorney, in New York City and state, there are all different types of activities that require licenses. Many of my clients as a Queens Business Attorney are surprised to find out that their activities would require a special license. The most prevalent in my practice is the liquor license, but there’s also special licensing to have an outdoor cafe, to have cabaret performances, to use food stamps and WIC, certain professions require licensing. So really, depending on the type of business, my clients look to me as a Queens Business Attorney to help them figure out what licenses would be required.

This informational blog post was provided by Alexis Soterakis, an experienced New York Beer & Liquor Licensing Attorney.

Skip to content