If a person dies without a will, then their assets are disposed of in accordance with intestacy laws. Intestacy is a default provision set up by the government stating who would get your assets, and for many of my clients, that’s not where they want their assets to go. So, it is important for my clients to consider making a will.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses