A healthcare proxy is an important document that will give a person – usually a family member – the ability to make medical decisions for you in the event you are unable to due to incapacity. Many of my clients who come in for a Will often opt to have a healthcare proxy. It will give their loved ones instructions about what to do in the event of an illness that renders them unable to make medical decisions for themselves.
- New York Business Lawyer Discusses The Best Business Structure in NY
- Queens Business Attorney Explains Power of Attorney
- Flushing Business Attorney Explains Intellectual Property
- Queens Business Attorney Explains What is Important to Know about Business Licensing
- Flushing Business Attorney explains The Different Types of Liquor Licenses